If you are interested in working at the Reynolds Law Firm, PC check here to see if we have openings.
Are you looking for a change from the drama and fast-paced style of city living? Do you want to move to a community where you can establish yourself early in your career? Do you enjoy living in a community that is progressive, vibrant, hosts a University and world-class vineyards, and where mountains and ocean are only a short drive away? Our established law firm, located in Corvallis, Oregon, is committed to social justice, client needs, and quality legal service.
The Reynolds Law Firm seeks an associate attorney to be responsible for research, motion practice, case development and litigation in family law, with a potential for secondary practice areas. If you are kind, conscientious, reliable, and committed to social justice, then a career with us might be for you.
The ideal candidate must:
1. Work well independently and as a team member;
2. Be prepared to handle a full case load with in-house mentorship and case support;
3. Be willing to work remotely for a temporary period;
4. Be willing to relocate to the Corvallis area in the near future to ensure a seamless transition from remote to in-person work;
5. Follow strict Covid-19 procedures drafted in accordance with State, CDC, and OSHA guidelines at all times while in the office; and
6. Candidates must be members of the Oregon State Bar or be eligible and willing to become a member within the next year. Salary is dependent on experience and work load.
Compensation includes health benefits, as well as a 10% pro bono billable time allowance for work hours devoted to board service and community engagement because The Reynolds Law Firm, PC cares about helping others. If you are a qualified candidate committed to social justice and passionate about helping others, then please apply now for consideration.
To apply, please include the following items: (1) Cover letter; (2) Resume; (3) Writing sample; (4) Three references (names, title/relationship and contact info only); and (5) salary expectations.
At The Reynolds Law Firm, PC, we work hard as a team to provide the highest quality legal services possible to our clients. We value our staff and celebrate life whenever we can. If you are kind, conscientious, reliable, and committed to social justice, then a career with us might be for you.